For voicebank licensing information, click here.
For character licensing information, click here.
- Please credit me (Lotte V) when using any of my voicebanks.
- Do NOT reupload the original voicebank elsewhere; please refer to the original download link instead.
- However, fixes such as an altered oto.ini are free to be redistributed, even without prior permission.
- While these voicebanks were created for UTAU, you are free to import the .wav files into any other kind of software.
- However, please ask me for permission if you want to redistribute your port. This is not necessary for private usage.
- You’re allowed to use the voice and/or character in non-commercial projects, whether covers or original works, without prior permission.
- However, for commercial use of voicebank and/or character, prior permission is necessary.
- Do NOT claim the voicebank and/or character as your own.
- Do NOT illegally sell any of the files contained within for money.
- Do NOT edit the character artwork to transform it into another character.
- However, reuse and necessary modifications to the artwork are permitted for video projects and the like.
- Derivative characters are allowed without prior permission, as long as the character art isn’t being edited for this purpose (see above).
- Please make sure that derivative characters are created through flags in the UTAU software itself, rather than through pitching up an existing work through audio software.
- Do NOT use the voicebank and/or character for any illegal purposes under international law.
- Do NOT use the voicebank and/or character for any kind of political applications.
- Usage in religious works is allowed without prior permission, as long as it isn’t intended for proselytization.
- Both heterosexual (NL) and homosexual (GL/BL) content is allowed without prior permission.
- Adult (R-18/R-18G) depictions are permitted without prior permission, as long as the character is portrayed as a legal adult of 18 years or older.
- Please also put a warning (such as “NSFW”, “R-18(G)”) in front of the work in question.
- The creator-given personality is completely optional and can be disregarded in any kind of work.